How to Use
Reserve the car of your choice through our website or by phone
Complete your reservation by paying through one of the available options
Upon arrival at the airport, SAMURAI will pick you up and take you to the shop.
Complete some paperwork and start your journey!
Return the car to our shop or to another place of return we agreed on
We will check the car and let you know if any payments are due *payment on spot
SAMURAI will see you off to the aiport in our shuttle bus
We will be looking forward to having you back next time you visit!
Seeing that the payments are charged in advance, excess amounts will be returned and insufficient amounts will be due at the time of car return.
As regarding long-term rental contract payments, we offer a variety of options. For more details, please send us an inquiry or consult with us directly at the time of arrival.
SAMURAI RENTAL CAR reservation center TEL.81-476-33195 [Reception time Mon-Sat : 9:00~19:00]
A cancellation fee will be applied in case of cancellation.
|7 days prior to rental date||3 days to 1 day prior||On the day||Max. deducted amount|
|Free||30% of the basic rate||50% of the basic rate||30,000 yen (excluding tax)|
In case of an accident, the compensation within the following limits will be provided. However, the damages that were caused by the following shall be borne by the customer: In the case of where the accident proof can not be obtained by police. Accidents that fall into the disclaimer of insurance company and accidents that violate Samurai Rental Car lending agreement.
|Interpersonal compensation||Unlimited||Including 30 million yen|
|Objective compensation||10 million yen||1 accident limit, Deductible|
|Passenger injury compensation||10 million yen||1 accident limit|
|Vehicle||The current price||Deductible|
*Any accident which occured under any of the following circumstances will be excluded from the insurance:
If you did not wear a seat belt while driving
Failure to report to the police from the scene of the accident (If the police accident proof can not be acquired)
If you settle out-of-court with the other side
Failure to contact the shop from the scene of the accident
If you caused the accident during the unauthorised extended renting time
In case the actual accident did not go the way the driver and the sub driver of the contract described
Driving under the alcoholic influence
Driving without a license
Vehicle damage caused by theft
If passenger number exceeds the car’s capacity
If the car was driven off-road such as in riverbeds, forests or coasts.
|If you can return it to the shop||If it is impossible to return to the shop|
* In case if the car cannot be returned, transportation expenses such as towing fee (our company’s designated factory) are to be paid by the customer.
* Tire puncture and burst, loss of wheel cap, damage of the antenna, damage of in-house equipment are to be paid by the customer.
1. During the rental of ETC card all the fees must be covered by the carrier, that includes card usage by third parties.
2. The fees are calculated automatically with the use of IC chip when passing through tollgates. The fees in case of closed-for-traffic roads will not be charged through ETC card.
3. If you have lost your ETC card or it was stolen, please make sure to contact us as soon as possible. (Any fees recorded on the card from the next day after you contact us will no longer be your responsibility.)
4. In case of ETC card loss, theft or damage we will need you to pay JPY3,000 for repair or reissue.
5. If in case of loss, theft or damage, the customer fails to clearly explain what happened, JPY10,000 will be deducted from the deposit money.
6. There is a possibility we will contact you or disclose some personal information such as your name, address and phone number upon request from highway operators (even after you have returned your vehicle).
7. If the customer is late to return the vehicle with no prior notice, we will cancel the ETC card associated with the vehicle. We kindly ask for your understanding.
8. Samurai Rental Car is not responsible for any problem associated with ETC systems, if you are having troubles with your cards, please contact the highway operator directly.
*JPY10,000 deposit is required for ETC card rental.
*Highway toll fees and charges associated with loss or damage of card are to be paid by the customer.
Hokkaido Expressway Pass – Unlimited usage for a fixed price!
Click this banner to learn more!
Please let SAMURAI know 3 days in advance if you’d like to reserve it.
*Hokkaido only, no extension available.